Corning Incorporated is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics. Drawing on more than 160 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge, Corning makes keystone components that enable high-technology systems for consumer electronics, telecommunications, mobile emissions control, and life sciences.
Corning’s products include:
- Glass substrates for LCD televisions and monitors, mobile devices, and other consumer electronics
- Optical fiber, cable, and hardware and equipment for telephone and Internet communication networks
- Ceramic substrates and filters for automotive emissions-control systems
- Optical biosensors for drug discovery
- Advanced optics and special glass solutions for the semiconductor, aerospace, and defense industries
Corning’s research, development, and engineering investments support growth in existing businesses while also creating entirely new innovations. Visit corning.com for more.